Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tying Up Some Loose Ends


And I am back from outer space... 

  Face it, summer is fading along with your sun-kissed glow and your right to wear white (bee tee dubs it’s a cardinal rule.)  So it’s back to classes, back to books, back to teachers' dirty looks. Why don’t you just cry me a freakin’ Genesee river?

However, even if you aren’t gung-ho about easing into the whole swing of things, aka forsaking class and homework in exchange for a romp in GVP and a night out on the town, you might as well dress the part. Thank heavens, Thread has got your back. This boutique located at 654 South Avenue, in the artsy South Wedge, has a knack for showcasing independent designers on both the local and national scale. It’s a meeting-ground of the trendy and the hipster sensibility. It’s a funky monkey.

Sew, what are you waiting for? 

2 comments:

Patricia Ekard said...

Thread is such a great place, and the store clerk was so friendly!

Ana Rake said...

I love your blog!

Can you please make some more posts about fun bars in Rochester? I'm a senior, and I'm really only in this to hook up and drink my face off in the process. I know the other seniors feel this way too.